Our goal with rehabilitation care is to get you back on your feet and back to enjoying your life. Whether you need physical or occupational therapy after surgery, or more specialized rehabilitative care, you’ll receive excellent care in a homelike setting in the beautiful Texas Hill Country.
Residences & Amenities
- Well-appointed private rooms with private baths.
- Flat-screen televisions, basic cable, personal telephone service.
- Chef-inspired menu selections for breakfast, lunch, & dinner, served restaurant-style.
- Therapeutic spa rooms with whirlpool tubs & massage therapy.
- State-of-the-art nurse call system.
- Daily housekeeping & trash removal.
- Physical, occupational, speech, & intravenous therapies.
- Ophthalmology, audiology, dental, podiatry, psychology, psychiatry, physiatry, & wound care.
- Specialized activity programs designed for resident & family participation.
- Respite stays available.
- Medical director
- Director of nursing
- Physical, speech, & occupational therapists
- Social services director
- Registered dietician and certified dietary manager
- Medical records coordinator
- Nurse practitioner
- Registered Nurses, Certified Nursing Assistants, & Licensed Nurses available 24/7