Whether you need short-term rehabilitation or long-term skilled nursing care, the staff at Casa Mesquite at Longhorn Village has the compassion, expertise, and knowledge of the latest advances in health care that you need.
Residences & Amenities
- Well-appointed private rooms with private baths.
- Flat-screen televisions, basic cable, personal telephone service.
- Chef-inspired menu selections for breakfast, lunch, & dinner, served restaurant-style.
- Therapeutic spa rooms with whirlpool tubs & massage therapy.
- State-of-the-art nurse call system.
- Daily housekeeping & trash removal.
- Physical, occupational, speech, & intravenous therapies.
- Ophthalmology, audiology, dental, podiatry, psychology, psychiatry, physiatry, & wound care.
- Specialized activity programs designed for resident & family participation.
- Respite stays available.
- Medical director
- Director of nursing
- Physical, speech, & occupational therapists
- Social services director
- Registered dietician and certified dietary manager
- Medical records coordinator
- Nurse practitioner
- Registered Nurses, Certified Nursing Assistants, & Licensed Nurses available 24/7